§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Hereafter, we will inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO (GDPR)) is
Schloss Reinach GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon : +49 7664 407 0
Telefax : +49 7664 407 155
E-Mail : info(at)schlossreinach.de
Vertretungsberechtigte: Herr René Gessler & Herr Johannes Gessler
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Freiburg im Breisgau
Registernummer: HRA 70622
(see our imprint). You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "Datenschutz".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to limitation of processing,
- right of opposition to the processing,
- right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO (GDPR)):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website e.g of your personal data.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: info(at)schlossreinach.de.
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO (GDPR).
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to schlossreinach.de or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in the newsletter and therefore deduce your personal interests. We link this data to your actions taken on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement of the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a person-related analysis can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO (GDPR).
§ 8 Facebook, Google+, Instagram
(1) Links to these services are made available on our website. Your personal data will not be passed on by us. Social Plugins are not used on our site, i.e. if you do not expressly follow the corresponding references, no data will be transferred to the services mentioned.
(2) If you follow these links, your browser will connect to the appropriate social network or service. Data, e.g. your IP address, are transmitted so that they can assign the visit to our site to your existing user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your user account.
§ 9 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 10 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 11 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as the insertion of ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (mark that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognize which of the used advertising measures are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of advertising material; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data which are raised by the use of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our knowledge: By the integration of AdWords conversion Google receives the information that you called up the appropriate part of our Internet appearance or clicked an announcement of us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies are blocked by the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://adssettings.google.de/authenticated, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in your browsers under the link https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996?hl=en. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO (GDPR). Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 12 Remarketing
Besides Adwords Conversion we use the application Google Remarketing. This is a process we would like to use to contact you again. This application allows you to see our advertisements after visiting our website when you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used to record and evaluate your usage behaviour when Google visits various websites. This is how Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to Google's own statements, Google does not merge the data collected in the context of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. According to Google, pseudonymisation is used for remarketing in particular.
§ 13 Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) The website also uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to see interest-based advertisements ("Facebook ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: by integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our Internet presence, or that you have clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address and other identifying information.
(3) The "Facebook Custom Audiences" function can be deactivated at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO (GDPR). For more information about Facebook's data processing, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
§ 14 A/B Testing, Click Tracking and Recordings
(1) This website also carries out analyses of user behaviour via so-called A/B testing. We can show you our websites with slightly varied content, depending on your profile assignment. This enables us to analyse and regularly improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for A/B testing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO (GDPR).
(2) Cookies (more details in § 3) are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible person on his server in the USA. You can prevent the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use our website in full. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser.
(3) Before the analyses are carried out, the IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that direct personal contact can be ruled out. The IP address transmitted by your browser is not combined with other data collected by us.
(4) The analysis service providers are
- the tool CrazyEgg, a web analysis service of Crazy Egg, Inc. 16220 Ridgeview Lane, La Mirada, CA, 90638 USA. You can obtain information on data protection from the third-party provider at https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy.
You can deactivate the use of the cookies used at any time via the following link: https://www.crazyegg.com/opt-out. You can also completely prevent the use of the service with add-ons for your browser.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics / Google Optimize by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website: click here
§ 15 Online Reservation
So that you can book your stay with us comfortably online, we use the booking engine of vioma GmbH. Your data will be collected, processed and used exclusively for the establishment, execution and processing of the contractual relationship established with the reservation.
§ 16 Contact form
You have the possibility to contact us via our contact form. The input of the data is expressly on a voluntary basis. The personal data provided will be treated confidentially and used for the intended purpose in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. The data will not be passed on to third parties outside our company.
§ 17 Security
Hotel Schloss Reinach uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data provided by you from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. These security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. Furthermore, all employees and vicarious agents are bound to the data secrecy of the Federal Data Protection Act.
§ 19 Changes to this data protection declaration
Hotel Schloss Reinach reserves the right to change this data protection declaration. The current version of the data protection declaration is always available on the Hotel Schloss Reinach website at www.schlossreinach.de/dataprotection.